Training Passport Program
It is crucial to stay informed and up to date with updates to regulations, legal decisions, and best practices.
You can greatly leverage your training budget and attend more than 50 exclusive live webinar programs for barely more than the price of attending 3 webinars — see sidebar for partial list of upcoming events.
ConstructionPro Network's Training Passport Program provides year-round unrestricted access to a full 12 months of exclusive webinars presented by top consultants, attorneys and construction professionals — all for one low price!
- The Training Passport gives you and your team access to more than 50 live webinars each year and the opportunity to ask questions of the speakers from the convenience of your office.
- The Training Passport includes downloads along with the live webinar attendance.
- The Training Passport includes full access to The Essential Course on Successful Management of Construction Claims & Change Orders, a 16-part online series to be presented by over 30 industry experts starting in November of 2017.
- This program provides unrestricted access to the extensive library of over 40 additioanl recorded webinars available on-demand. A new program is added periodically.
- The passport includes an exclusive ConstructionPro Network membership at no extra cost (membership alone is $395).
- As an added benefit you will receive an exclusive weekly newsletter including the Construction Claims Advisor construction court case summaries, and have access to a library of special reports.
Train Your Whole Team—You Choose the Schedule!
You will be sent a reminder with login instructions before every live webinar and a download link on a day following the program.
Save thousands of dollars if you were to register for these events individually at $246.00 each. Put your training budget to good use, order today!
ConstructionPro Network exclusive webinars and newsletter content cover critical management and contract issues that are crucial for successful execution of your projects, including:
|• Construction Claims|
• Contract Law
• Lost Productivity
• GMP Contracts
• Schedule Delay
• Schedule Acceleration
|• Green Building|
• Construction Management
• Proving Damages
Act now to take advantage of this limited-time Training Passport membership offer!
*Note: If you are already a member of the ConstructionPro Network, your Training Passport will include a one-year extension to your current membership. Offer excludes exam prep training courses such as LEED Green Associate and BD&C.
Here is What Past Attendees Had to Say:
Time Extension Claims: Are You Being Shortchanged or Being Too Generous?
It was very informational and well delivered.
Scott Lowe is one of our best rated presenters. His presentations are engaging & informative.
Schedule Delay Analysis: Choosing a Method
Generally good explanations of the various salient points that must be considered, prior to moving to the proper schedule delay methodology.
Fast pace seminar good; information.
I felt good about the overall delivery of the webinar and expertise of the speaker.
Aligning BIM to Standard Construction Practices
Good content and presented in an easy-to-understand format.
Good seminar with lots of solid information.
Very thorough - well organized; obviously the speaker has extensive experience in what he is talking about.
SMC Concrete Construction Inc.
BIM Roadmap 2014
BIM can allow our business to grow and work better together the more we understand about the usefulness of the data stream. It felt like a good bridge between the architects and the owners.
Excellent speakers-knowledgeable, experienced, articulate.
I enjoyed the format very much. Great information. Excellent presenters. Very useful in many ways.
Forensic Schedule Analysis and Discretionary Logic
The speaker was well versed in what works and what doesn't work for forensic scheduling, something that you learn by hands on experience. I appreciate listening to a lessons learned talk.
Differing Site Conditions: The Big Game of Shifting Risk
Quite good - what I had expected - examples are always great to make the point.
David K Berry, PE
Professional Engineers, Inc.
It was very good.
It was informative and it will help our company know when it should request DSC claims. Also that we need to make sure that our practices are reasonable.
Attend all events for one low price.
- 3-part Webinar Series
Construction Scheduling Games People Play
- BIM: 4-part Series
- Loss of Productivity
- Forensic 4-part Series
- Schedule Delay Analysis -- Choosing a Method and Why Do They Differ?
- Schedule Delay Analysis -- Observational Methods -- Static and Dynamic Logic
- Schedule Delay Analysis -- Modeled Methods -- Additive and Subtractive
- Forensic Schedule Analysis & Discretionary Logic
- 4-part Webinar Series
Pricing Construction Delay
- Project Delay Damages
- Pricing Contractor Delay Claims
- Practical Problems Using Eichleay to Price Delay
- Proving & Pricing Subcontractor Delay Claims
- Documentation: Best Practices for Identification and Support of Claims
- Lost Productivity Claims: Identification, Measurement and Recovery
- Negotiation of Construction Claims & Change Orders
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Your Key to Staying Out of Court
- Termination of Contracts and Subcontracts
- Bonds and Liens: Protect and Collect
- Construction Insurance: Claims of a Different Nature
- Certified Payroll/Prevailing Wage Reports: A Practical Guide to Compliance
- Advanced Issues in GMP Contracts
- CPM Scheduling -- Method of Choice to Support Delays & Time Extensions
- A Crystal Ball -- Early Warning Signs of Construction Claims & Disputes
- Differing Site Conditions
- Shop Drawings
- Change Orders
- Claims Avoidance
- Scheduling 101
- Resolution of Disputes
- Design Build
- 6 Ways to Measure Inefficiency on Construction Projects
- Concurrent Delay: The Owners Newest Defense
- Advanced Scheduling
- 2 Comprehensive Approaches for Measuring Delays
- Construction Best Practices Series
- Joint Ventures
- 10 Approaches to Ensuring That Your Project has an Approved Schedule
- Davis Bacon Act
- Termination of a Troubled Construction Project
- Noncomplying Change Orders
- Documentation and Proof of Delays
- Time Extension Requests -- A Checklist
- Pacing Delay -- The Practical Effect on Projects & Claims
- Project Delivery Methods
- Ghost Schedules -- What, Why and What's the Risk
- Pricing Mechanisms
Additional webinars will be added as they become known.